Whether our characters are cisgender or transgender women, are intersexed but think of themselves more as females, however they define "woman," I hope we all feel welcome here. The focus of this blog hop is to share fiction focused on women who love other women; there are other blog hops focused on romance and other fiction types for heterosexual or MF pairings and for male/male fiction. If you have a question, please don't hesitate to email me, Joelle Casteel, at authorjoellecasteel @ excite dot com. Believe me, I write pansexually, all sorts of pairings, so I'm going to be considering seriously everything that I share on this hop.
1. Beyond being a blog hop focused on women who love women, I hope to keep this open to romance and erotic fiction (be that erotica or erotic romance). This includes many genre hybrids in my mind- like thriller romance, spanking romance, BDSM romance, humorous romance, Western romance. I'm not going to try to make an exhaustive list here of sub-genres so email me if you wonder if your book or post belongs here.
2. Unpublished or published- whether you have a published book (traditionally or self-published) you're welcome. If you have a WIP (work-in-progress), you're welcome too.
3. Length of post: If sharing a snippet from a book (unpublished or published), please limit your sharing to 12 sentences. If you share a book review or a non-fiction post about fiction women-loving women books, please limit yourself to 150 words.
4. A sign up post will go live by Monday 12am EST for Friday of that week, closing Thursday evening at 11:59pm EST. When you sign up, please remember to do so with your correct post title/permalink so the linky tool for your post will work.
5. Please have your post live on your blog by 12am EST Friday;
6. Please include one of the below graphics for your post. I'm hoping I made something everyone will like and will fit in the color scheme of your blog :). If you put the graphic in your margin of your blog, please include the link back to the blog.
Most important, read and comment on each others' posts and have fun! On social media, please use the hashtag #FFFiction . And if you need help, don't be afraid to email me at authorjoellecasteel @ excite dot com. We all have a beginning point and I'm still learning all the tech stuff of hops and publishing.
Also I hope you enjoy- and find helpful- my "8 tips for blog hops" article http://trueawesome.com/index.php/en/individual-blogs/post/18/8-tips-for-blog-hopping