Friday, February 6, 2015

Women-Loving Women Sign up for 2/13!

This is one of your graphics options for your post.

Joelle Casteel here: I'm going to start off with a small bit of admitting- I thought up this hop in part because I'd finished reading for another hop I participate in and I was angry at fiction with MF pairings. I write pansexually- across gender and sexual orientation- but even so, sometimes MF pairings will drive me nuts.

Now Love Spanks 2015 will be starting as this post goes live. Head over to Govering Ana at https://governingana.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/announcing-love-spanks-2015/ to take part. She has organized a wonderful celebration of FF love.

I hope this Women-Loving Women fiction blog hop will be a weekly thing; I'm certainly open to suggestions of different days of the week.

Please check out the "How to Participate" page for how to do it! Because this is a new hop, I thought it best to give more time to sign up for the first hop. The sign up with be open until 11:59pm EST on February 12th.

Here are your other two graphics options:



No comments:

Post a Comment